After next week I will no longer be working at BYU so my current email address of aaron.robison@byu.edu will be dissolved. So please email me at aaron.robison3@gmail.com from now on. Thanks,
I am from Provo, Utah where I attended Provo High School from 1998-2002. I ran 4 years of track and cross country there and was all-state my senior year. I went on from there to compete at BYU from 2002-2003 and 2005-2009 in both track and cross country.
Chad was at Lehi before coming to Westlake where he taught English and coached track and cross country. He brings a wealth of knowledge on competitive distance running from years of being an elite distance running. Chad is from California and came to BYU out of high school to run track and cross country. Additionally Chad is ranked #8 All-Time at BYU in the 10,000m with a time of 29:16.39 (that is 4:40 mile pace for 6.2 miles!).
Girl's Assistant Coach - Suzy Robison
Suzy joins the staff this year as the girl's assistant coach. Suzy is from Glen Allen, Virginia where she competed in cross country, track and soccer in high school receiving all-district and all-region certificates in all sports. Suzy came to Utah to compete in track and cross country at BYU, which she did from 2004-2007. She brings a wealth of knowledge of the sport as well as how to manage between soccer, track and cross country.