Thursday, August 6, 2009

No Two-A-Days

On the schedule I had written down that we were going to meet at 8am and 2pm all week for two-a-days. I have decided against that and so we will just be meeting at 8am everyday like we have the past two weeks. However, the past two weeks there have been some people that I have only had come about 3-4 times, next week I want everybody that is going to be on the team this fall there everyday! This next week is very important to our success as a team this year! Thanks to all of those who have been so dedicated and commited this summer, those things will pay off in a big way this fall. Also note that I have changed the time of the intersquad meet from 4:00pm to 6:00pm so that parents can come and watch and so it is not as hot. Anyway thanks and see you all tomorrow at practice!

-Coach Robison