Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Parent's Meeting and Summer Kick-Off!

I know that we are still in the midst of a very exciting track season and I can't wait for Region this week and State next week! We are going to do awesome! With that being said though I want to announce that we will be having a parent's / summer kick-off meeting on June 8th at 6:00pm in the health classroom E168. If you are interested in running this upcoming fall please plan on attending with your parents so we can go over our summer training and next season. Also I want to announce that the first week of August (2-6) we will be going to the College of Eastern Utah in Price for a team camp. More details with that event will come later, I just wanted everybody to know so they can count on that this summer. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. Thanks,

-Coach Robison