The spirit pack gear has been ordered so that can now be paid for at the finance office. The spirit pack includes a nice dri-fit material shirt and a pair of shorts of similar fabric that will be screened with Westlake Cross Country on them. I have tried to keep cost down as low as I could and this will only cost $30. Additionally those who are new to Westlake this year can purchase the Athletic Warm-ups that are used by all of the sports, for $78 dollars. Those that bought these last year are welcome to buy new ones, but that definitely is not necessary. The gear will be handed out as soon as we get it which I am hoping will be right before our meet on August 25th. Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication this summer! It's going to be a great season!!!
-Coach Robison
P.S. If you have not paid your $60 participation fee please do so ASAP! Thanks!